Instructions for configuring your Email Client
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 - 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2000
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Thunderbird Email Client
- I can receive but I can't send email
I can Receive EMail but I can not Send
This tutorial will show you what to do if you receive an error that you can not send email however you can still receive email
- If you can receive email messages but get an error when sending In Outlook " Unable to connect to server. (account: , SMTP server , Error Number: 0x800ccc0e)"
- Go to the advanced tab of your email setting and verify that the outgoing SMTP port is set to 1625
NOTE: In order to prevent spam most Internet service providers block port 25 (SMTP) from going outside of their network. This is done to prevent people from setting up spamming email servers on their network. This port block is what generates the error. UXB Internet's servers are configured to also listen on an alternate port for SMTP mail and will also listen on port 1625.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Outlook 2003® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.